Miss Moustache
About Entry Follow Dashboard

Monday 30 December 2013 • 23:22 • 0 comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim :)

Assalamualaikum and Hi :)

Muhammad Amirrudin Omar . Lelaki yang pernah bertakhta dekat hati aku before this *acaca ayat* Haha , abaikan . So biy , thank you for the awesome relationship that you built with me . For 1 year , 1 month , 1 week and 1 day you be mine and i'm really hoping that our relationship will last longer till the end but no . On 27122013 , you mintak break dengan i . Kan ?  Takpe lahh , mayb this is not our destiny . I am really thankful because god has sent you to me :') Knowing you is the best thing that ever happen to me :') Well , like i ever said to you . You different like the others . You're just like my type . Hmm , so i would like to say Thank You So Much to you for making a great memories together with me :') In Shaa Allah , i will not forget about our memories :') Thanks sebab you bertahan dengan perangai i even i selalu buat perangai , you sabar layan kerenah i , you sabar tunggu i time i dekat asrama , everythingg :') I mintak maaf dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki . I harap you maafkan i . I nak you thau ni , you tetap kawan i even u dah jadi i punya EX . i tak pernah anggap you musuh i . And one more things , you yang LAST . I takkan cari lain dah . I malas , penat . I harap you boleh jaga diri you bebaik . Dah jumpa pengganti i , bgtahu i . Jngan lupa kay ? :') So , till here . Take Care biy . Jaga Diri . Kenang Daku Dalam Doamu <3 Oh biy , dengar lagu ni kay ? Amir Hariz - Akur . Okay ? Byeeee :*

#gonnamissyoualotbiy :'*

XOXO : Mia 



PASTFUTURE
Bonjour!
Intro please?
Status:
Hiiiiii ! Welcome to my blog and don't forget to follow mine :) Thank you ^^
Shout!
Don't say anyword
• No Hater
• No Copycat
• No BadWords
• ONLY blog link
. .
Lets Talk!!
*Put your own chatbox here!*